Friday, January 15, 2010

No matter how many toys they have they always want to play with the same one at the same time. Teka is on the left. Beau is on the right. They really enjoy spending time together. The snow has finally melted off so they can run in the front yard playing catch me if you can. They love everyone.
Ryder is doing pretty well since his diagnosis of type I diabetes. Naturally he is not fond of fingersticks and shots, but he doesn't cry. Occasionally an ouch, but that's about it. He only goes to daycare on Thursdays this term so I go over to give him his shot at lunchtime. The other kids got very quiet when it was time for his shot. I kept telling him he couldn't eat until he had it. The others may have thought they had to have one before they could eat.
I am so ready for some consistent sunshine. I need to get outside to go for a walk.

No comments: