Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow in the forecast


Snow is in the forecast this week. I knew it was cold the last couple of days, but with some warm days before that. We got our roof fixed yesterday. The stove pipe is completely gone. It was really rusted. We took the dogs for a walk yesterday and it was comfortable in shirt sleeves for me. Jim had his heavy jacket, gloves, and hat to keep him warm. Later, we went for a walk with Amy and the kids on riverfront trail. By that time, it was getting pretty cold. Christmas activities are rapidly approaching. Grandma's workshop has got to get in high gear. I did get the tree up today. I like to let the grandchildren decorate it. It is so much fun to watch them enjoy each ornament.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh how I would love to have snow!I honestly miss having a change in weather!