Friday, September 5, 2008

59 and holding







Dylan has already shared the first cold of the school year before school even started. Since I don't feel very well and Jim's foot keeps him housebound for the most part, it has been a quiet evening. I did make it out to the grocery store. My new favorite snack is Nutella. Dylan got his hair cut for school so Jadyn had to keep up with him. She has a short bob that will be easier for her to take care of herself. Ryder is growing so fast. He is getting three molars at once inspite of the fact that all he has in front are his two bottom teeth. Nevertheless, all of our grandchildren have fantastic smiles.






1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Happy Birthday! I am so sorry we didn't call. I told Ben to call, and our phone/cable/internet went out all day! From 9-4. So we were thinking about you. And of course I am late about getting your cards & gift sent out. But I will do it soon. Hope you had a great day!