Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged by Marie

Well here goes. Many of these will come as no surprise.
1. I am happiest when everything has a place and is in its place. It is really frustrating when items in my bathroom, for example, are not returned to their assigned places when someone else uses them.
2. In 33 years of marriage I have only cleaned my bathrooms a couple of times because my husband does it.
3. I love to bake desserts, but that is not really compatible with WW so I don't do it now unless it is going to someone else's house or the church.
4. Our seven grandchildren are all incredibly beautiful and handsome as well as extraordinarily brilliant.
5. I have lived in the same house for 27 years 4 months.
6. It was my intention to be a stay at home mom. Now it looks like retirement is just a dream. Hopefully, while still able to do things I like to do, I will be able to stay home when I choose.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

I am glad that you participated! I learned some things about you! I wish Ben had taken after his father on the whole cleaning the bathroom thing. I don't think he has cleaned a bathroom since we have been married! :)